View Profile 7ameZ

2 Movie Reviews

I love that it's also a kind of a spoof of one of the episodes from the Super Mario World cartoon lol

I’ve found the true meaning of love

1 Audio Review

Golden 👌

14 Art Reviews

Classic Sonic with a bowtie would really fit well in Casino Zone if each zone had different unique skins for Sonic and Tails.

Cute! :)

IrisOfTheRepliforce responds:

Bowties are cool ^_^

I see a lot of official art and fan art of Classic Sonic wearing a bowtie and it suits him so well. It would be so cool if they made him change outfits in Casino Night Zone, one of my favorite Zones. It sounds like something Sonic Mania would do for a mod ^.^

I honestly really like that the design of the arms is based on the Matoran figures that came in Happy Meals back in the day

This makes me think of the Lego Batman Movie tbh. Not only because Robin looks like a kid, but because in the movie, the Batmobile didn't have security belts (from what I remember), and after Batman breaking the Batmobile hard so that Robin falls on his face, Batman tells the Batcomputer to remember Alfred (or Batman? I've only seen the movie at the cinema) to install security belts. And I see this as the answer to that lol

BlackWalt responds:

:0 I remember a group of adults recommending that movie to me
(I'm a known Robin fanatic) I forgot to watch it though

I'm just a guy from Sweden who seems to like monster girls too much lol. I just post anything art related here. Mostly spending time on my Twitter. (Now don't expect me drawing very often, cuz I rarely do)

Jacob Steinberg @7ameZ